We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant with responsibilities include but not limited to assisting upper management, handling incoming and outgoing phone calls, making insurance calls, as wells as scheduling, collecting payments and other office duties as assigned.
Personal attributes include exceptional customer service skills, able to manage and solve problems, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and a willingness to go the extra mile. A team player with a passion for young people, fun and video games.
Compensation will be determined on experience, knowledge and qualifications.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in daily office needs
- assisting management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)