METRO NBA2K LEAGUE
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Dates/Times: April 18th – May 29th
Sundays at 2:00 pm EST
Thursdays at 7:00 pm EST
Overview: Weekly league matches will be played online. Players residing in or near Philadelphia may also arrange to have their league matches played from the Metro Facility. Covid pending, the League Championship event will take place live at the Metro Facility on May 29th and streamed live on the Eleven Sports Network. All registrations come with a free day pass to the Metro Esports facility.
Participation: 64+ players
Prize Pool: $1,000
The tournament will follow a “Swiss Bracket” style of scheduling. This means that each week, you will be paired against an opponent with the same (or a similar) record as you. An updated list of when the deadlines for each round are will be posted in the appropriate Discord Channel.
Each player is responsible for having their own PS4 equipment (controller, console, etc)
• Individual 1v1 league
- Fill out all registration information below and purchase a ticket.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering and joining the Discord, contact Metro Support.
- Register for Battlefy:
- Join our discord:
If any league issues arise, you may post a ticket in the ‘NBA League Support” discord channel under your appropriate Platform and Game. This Channel will be monitored intermittently from 9 AM to 8 PM. You may also join the “Live Staff Support” voice channel for more immediate consultation.
Any other questions can be directed to Ari Evans, the General Manager of Esports, at email@example.com.
- All current teams are eligible (All-stars and classic teams are not allowed)
- Players can use the same team
- No customized rosters
- Game settings should be the defaults
- Team size: 1v1
- Match length: 5 minute quarters
- Everything else: default
- Gamespeed: Normal
- Sliders: Default