Last Updated: 11 May, 2023
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Metro Sports & Entertainment is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
– Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
– Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
– Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
– Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
– Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
– Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
– Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
– Technical Data from the following parties:
o Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
o Advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU.
o Search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
– Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
– Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
– Request access to your personal data.
– Request correction of your personal data.
– Request erasure of your personal data.
– Object to processing of your personal data.
– Request restriction of processing your personal data.
– Request transfer of your personal data.
– Right to withdraw consent.
8. Third-party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
11. Contact Details If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at the following: Metro Sports & Entertainment Email: email@example.com